Sunday 3 October 2010

last night i finally told him that i loved him. I knew already that he didn't love me back, but what i was scared about was the reply he would give.he simply said ' its okay, i wont let it affect our friendship don't worry'.it may be simple enough for him, but its not for me.you see, i waited five months before i told him, each day saying to myself 'today i will tell him'.It all climaxed to that exact moment.he may have forgotten about it after a hour or so, but this will stay with me forever.everyone i have talked to says to me to always tell the person you love that you love them, because they didn't have the chance to do that, whereas i should jump at the chance.in my heart i feel abit better, some relief that no matter what, if he walks away or stays, i have done all i can do.no matter where we are or how hard it gets, I'll always be in love with him.
If you love someone tell him/her.Forget about the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous.What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him or her.


No comments:

Post a Comment